Friday, October 13, 2006

funny little creature

Hannah is such a funny little girl. We ran to the mall today with my sister and when we got home Hannah was exhausted. I made her lunch and then she laid down on her couch and watched Lazy Town. She fell asleep pretty quickly. When the first epidsode of Lazy Town ended, she jumped off her couch, yelled " I love this song!" and danced like there was no tomorrow. Then, she laid back down and is almost asleep again! :) She is my funny little girl!

Her new favorite word is "ever". Everything is her favorite "ever" and she is pretty emphatic about it. She told Thomas yesterday that she is "Daddy's best girl, EVER!" Hmmmm... what about me? just kidding! ;) She loves her daddy and I am definitely glad. She uses the word differently with me. "Mom, don't put me in my carseat EVER!" or "I don't like that medicine EVER!" although, she did hug me earlier and tell me that I am her most beautiful mom EVER. Gotta love it when they are too young to see all your flaws! :) I'll enjoy it while I can.

I posted a bunch more layouts. I have gotten a lot of really supercute kits lately. I am taking Hannah to the pumpkin patch next week to take some pictures. I refuse to buy my pumpkin there, though. Why spend $15 for a pumpkin I can get for $4 at Wal-Mart or just use the electric one that is in my garage? It's not like we are even going to be at our place on Halloween. We are going Trick or Treating in my parents' neighborhood, even if it isn't their neighborhood for much longer. We know everyone there and it is an established neighborhood with families. We know which houses to avoid and which wierdos give out the religious tracts instead of candy. If you are going to give me a religious tract to read, at least give me some chocolate to eat while I am reading! know what I mean? :) my parents gave out pass-along cards with full-size candy bars last year. I bet no one on their street minded getting an offer for a free book or video along with their huge Hershey bar. speaking of chocolate, doesn't a Twix sound good? Yum! I bought a bunch of Halloween candy to give out and to put in Thomas's office. I'd say we have eaten about half of it ourselves! :) We'll be the losers who put a bowl of Smarties on their front porch with a "Just Take One" sign. :) and you know why? because we already ate all the good stuff! :) i love halloween!

No comments: