Thursday, June 01, 2006

another apartment in the running...

I just can get over the price of apartments. I was ready to put in my application at the pretty apartments and I just got sick thinking about spending that much money each month. so i took a look online again and decided to just play with the floorplan of another complex. It is 1100 sq ft, 3 bed 2 bth. It is really old and kind of run down, but the price is good. the kitchen is TINY! but there is a pantry and there are small walk-in closets, perfect for storage. and there is additional outdoor storage. i have to call them today and see if they have any available. we'll see.

Hannah woke up with a fever again today. She hasn't really had any symptoms at all. But it has been 5 days. So I called the pediatrician and they are supposed to call me back later to let me know if I need to bring her in. So my day is on hold again... Then Hannah had diarreah. She had really yucky diapers the last couple of days, but just 1 per day. So it doesn't seem like a stomach virus or something. She has been a little cranky but she hasn't complained about anything hurting. It's been nice that she has been taking one short nap and one long nap every day. I can get a few things done.

I did a few layouts yesterday, but I am going to wait to post them. I am starting a challenge over at RAKScraps June 15th and I need the layouts for those challenges. I'll post them then.

I cleaned my room last night! I have one bin, 2 pullups boxes and a diaper box that are all full of Hannah's clothes and accumulated stuff that I am taking over to storage at some point today. I don't know how I am going to fit it all in! :) I hope it doesn't all fall on me when I go to move. I'll open the storage unit door and everything will avalanche on top of me! Then at least I won't have to unpack! :) I'll just back the truck up to the door and open it and it will avalanche into the truck! :) Wishful thinking!

No comments: