Saturday, June 10, 2006


Meet my newest niece... LUCY! Isn't she precious??? Ashley, Shelby, Hannah & I went to the flea market this morning and Ashley found a little YorkiePoo. We are pretty sure her name is Lucy, but Ash & Dyl wanted to talk it over tonight first... I've already cleaned up her poo... that makes me her favorite, right?! :) She has the sweetest little personality! She loves to be held and cuddled but she can be playful, too! If I were ever going to get a dog, it would be her!
Image Copyrighted by Meredith Cardall, 2006

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh how cute Meredith!!!!!!!!

Mary said...

Actually, I think you have two 'neices' named Lucy. Ambi and Corinnes little dog is named Lucy too. Shes white, but looks fairly similar. I don't know if she is a Yorkie or what. Anyway, Ashleys Lucy is a doll!!! So cute.