Thursday, June 08, 2006

I think I found a place....

I went and looked at a condo today and I LOVE IT! The price is right and so is everything about this place! It is a 2 bed, 2 bath condo. It's on the 2nd floor. It has a single-car garage. Yea, storage! :) The layout is really cute! the kitchen is tiny, but I have decided that I am never going to find a kitchen as big as my last one! At least this one has a pantry! It is only 9 inches deep and 24 inches wide, but it is a pantry! It may not hold a cereal box, but it will hold my soup cans! It has a washer and dryer and big windows and lots of open space without being a giant box. There is enough closet space in the bedrooms. The bathrooms are super small, but the rest of it just makes up for it! We are going to submit our applications tomorrow. I really hope we get this condo. It just feels right! :) Patience finally paid off! :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

YEAH!!! Thats great! It sounds like it has everything you were looking for. You'll have to take pictures so we can see it

chrissy said...

HORRAY!!! I hope you guys can snatch it up!