Thursday, June 01, 2006

almost forgot...

apartment update!

I called the apartment complex with the tiny 3/2 apartments. I prefer to call them "quaint" or "cozy" as it looks like we may be moving there!!! They have an apt opening up July 15th on the second floor. I know, I know.... second floor stinks! But, they are an old complex and don't have security systems, so I prefer 2nd floor. Plus they have vaulted ceilings and it will help to open up the apartment. Make it seem less like a coffin... they are sooo tiny! :) But it's worth saving $250 a month! we are going to go look at an empty apt next week when they have one open and if all goes well, put in an application... cross your fingers, pray for us, and if you're catholic light a candle at mass for us! :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow!!! A light at the end of the tunnel! Good thing you have a storage unit if they are so small. To save that kind of $$ though would be great. $250/month x 12 months = $3000 you could save... Sorry, saving is all I've thought about in my own finances for the last 6 months. I'm sort of obsessed. :) So what are you getting Thomas for Fathers day??? I need ideas! Chris took me shopping because I had no clothes, but I don't think that would work. Email me!