Thursday, June 01, 2006

Done with my Father's Day Shopping!

I am so good! I finished my father's day shopping today! I can't tell you what I got, though! Not like Thomas ever reads this, but you just never know! He'll love it! :)

Okay, I maybe also bought a lot of other stuff, too. Our TJMaxx is having a HUGE clearance right now on their springy clothes for kids. They have Laura Ashley dresses for $7. Tommy Hilfiger for $10. Hannah has tons of 2T and 3T clothes right now, so I went and got a few 4T dresses so that she has something to grow into. I can't believe that she is in 2T and 3T already! She won't be 2 until August. I may have also bought a 3month dress that just happens to match one of the larger 4T dresses... hmmm... I am NOT PREGO! don't get any ideas about that just yet!

I took Hannah to the pediatrician today. Her breathing is completely clear, her ears are perfect, but her throat is NASTY! No strep, though, just a virus. Apparently there's a nasty virus going around here... no runny nose or anything, just sore throat. So the doc told us to give her whatever she wants to drink. If she wants something cold like an icee or smoothie, give it to her! so she's been drinking a LOT of my Coke today. I used that excuse to justify a second Coke. I'm so bad! But seriously, the kid is drinking so much that I am changing wet diapers constantly! Time to pottytrain!

No comments: