Friday, June 16, 2006

Wake Up! Jump out of bed!

Hannah has been watching Lazy Town On Demand and her favorite episode is where Robbie Rotten is trying to keep Sportacus awake all night. She loves the "Wake Up!" song.

Speaking of waking up, Hannah woke me up at 6 this morning (she didn't go to bed until about 11:30 last night). She started crying in her sleep and saying that she was hungry. So I tried to wake her up and see if she wanted to eat something, but she didn't. She cried for about 15 minutes and she stayed in our bed after that. She was really fussy the rest of the "night". She finally woke up at about 8:45, after kicking me and whining for almost 3 hours. It was a great night! :)

I get so frustrated sometimes with people being insensitive about my food allergies. Last night my mom and sister and cousin ran to Wal-Mart and then they ran to Taco Bell. When they got home, we had to rearrange all the cars so that everyone could get out when they needed to today (there are 7 cars in the driveway at night). So I was pretty ticked off when we came in the house... I hate moving cars with my mom. She is a completely irrational person and it makes me nuts! Anyway, we all came in and my mom asked me if I wanted a taco. I asked her if they all had cheese on them. "Yeah, they're tacos." Well, you know I can't eat cheese, so don't ask me if you didn't bother to order a taco without cheese. "I am so sick of special ordering food for everyone in this house.... blah blah blah..." She special orders everything. Then she asked if Thomas would eat a taco. I asked her if they had lettuce on them. "They are tacos. Of course they have lettuce on them!" How long has she known Thomas??? She knows he won' t eat anything that has touched lettuce. Then she got mad at Thomas and I because she ordered 10 tacos and nobody ate them... well, don't order food we can't eat. "I thought you could pick it off." How many times have I told her that cheese melts and even the powdery stuff on cheese has milk in it. If it has touched my food, it will make me sick. anyway... i had an allergic reaction to m&m's last night. I am slightly allergic to chocolate so I try to avoid it. Last night I had a small handful of m&ms and my throat and ears started itching so bad! no more m&ms for me... i love m&ms.

i think that's enough whining for one morning. i have a ton of stuff to get done today. i need to get off my butt and do it now! hope everyone has a great day! :::hugs:::

3 comments:

chrissy said...

Go, go, go get 'em lazy town
it's the start of a brand new day!

My kids love that show, but they only watch it Saturday mornings as we don't have cable (it comes on CBS).

Sorry about your food allergies. That must be so frustrating! I have to laugh about Tom, though. The other day I was thinking about how picky he is with his food. I love how at buffet restaurants he would get a "salad" without the lettuce- sunflower seeds, olives, croutons, bacon bits, ranch... Did I forget anything? :)

Meredith said...

we never have croutons anymore, so he uses garlic bagel chips instead! :) he is so predictable! did i ever tell you that i got him to eat a salad once last year... with real lettuce! :) never again, though! :)

chrissy said...

WHAT?!? With REAL lettuce? How did you manage that one?