Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Too darn expensive!

2 round-trip tickets to Salt Lake $700 plus taxes & fees... sorry folks, it looks like we aren't coming this summer! we'll keep looking, but there is just no way we can afford that! and the soonest that fare is even available is August! By the end of the month we'll need 3 tickets because Hannah will be 2!

Looks like Gandolfo's & the BYU Creamery are on hold for a while! Maybe we'll make it for a BYU football game! :) really trying to be positive about this!

2 comments:

Mary said...

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! I'm supposed to go to Michigan in July and I'm looking at $800 minimum. And to top it off - that's just Eli and me. Chris is staying home. I won't do it until I can find them in the $600 or less max.

chrissy said...

That's too bad! Keep looking, Mere. Something might come up!