Wednesday, May 10, 2006

American Idol spoiler. . . .

I hate you, Chrissy! :) You got me to actually start watching American Idol, I got hooked on Chris and now he's gone!!!!! Now what am I going to do on Tuesday and Wednesday nights??? I don't even care who wins now! Katherine is a crybaby, Elliot looks like a leprechaun and Taylor is way too cheesy. If Simon has a brain in his head he'll sign Chris. anyway. . .

I have been on a quest to find denim capris that don't cost a fortune and actually fit over my wide hiney without ballooning out over my legs. . . not an easy task apparently! I went to Target, Walmart, Bealls Outlet, Old Navy, Marshalls, TJ Maxx & Ross. The only ones I could find were $26 at Old Navy and they weren't that great on me. So today I dragged my sister down to St. Augustine to the Outlet mall and we went to Gap. I FOUND SOME!!! $15 and they are sooo cute! Well, maybe not so cute on me, but a heck of a lot better than the $26 ones. I got some cute t-shirts, too, for $5 each. Great sales at Gap Outlet this week!

Well, that's about all that's going on these days. . . I have no free computer time these days because Hannah is so demanding with my time. She throws major tantrums when I get on the computer. So, anyway. . . I'll be around again as soon as I get free time. . .

3 comments:

Mary said...

I can't believe Chris is gone!!! What is this world coming to?? We started watching more for Taylor though, because Chris (my Chris) needs to know that gray hair is ok and he doesn't have to dye it every few months. And thanks for the tip on Gap capris! I need some this year - BAD. The 2 I had last year... well shall we say I'm a little larger now and can't fit my gynormous rear end into any of my old clothes.

Jill Petersen said...

I am biased because I love Taylors style of music and dancing! He is so funny! I do however LOVE Chris and am so surprised he is gone. I don't worr about him because he will make albums and they will sell! I will buy them! My cousin says Elliott looks like a white trash Keebler Elf! Not much to say about Kat. She is too much like these other winners in the past but she does have a set of pipes on her. My two cents...

chrissy said...

No, no. I see more of Tumnus from Narnia in Elliot. :)

Poor Chris. I think his band at home will rocket because of him. Let's not be too sad over it. He's going someplace!

Taylor! Taylor! Taylor! That's all I have to say about that.

I'm glad you found cute capris! I wish I was six years old again. Ashlyn dances around and doesn't care if her butt looks big in this or that, and I wish I could not care!