Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ever have one of those days????

where you just want to climb back in bed and pull the covers over your head and not deal with your life? well, it's 10:30am and already it's gonna be one of those days! :)

Hannah woke up screaming at 2am. could NOT get her to stop. i was up with her for about 2 hours. then she woke me up at 8 this morning. already the day is seeming like it may not go my way. then i call the apartment complex that we really want to move into because we found a 3 bedroom for $1100 and the lady tells me that they don't really have 3 bedrooms for $1100 unless the apartment market gets really slow. they probably won't have that problem this summer.... argh! then don't advertise it! so we are back to square 1. we are going to go look at their 2 bedrooms but I already know they are subpar. The floorplans are terrible! i just want my own place so badly that i am ready to move into the cockroach heaven and just sit on my couch with a can of raid. okay, so it's not that bad, but i really do want my own place again...

other than that, I am looking forward to today. if hannah cooperates I am going to be scrapbooking during her nap! I got 2 new kits from Jeanine and 1 from SaraAmarie and I am set! Plus I have my prizes to create for RAKS. I went to post an ad for the Ad Challenge and I can't get my parents scanner to work AGAIN! I have to figure something out for that, too! Should be fun!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Yes, I have lots of those days!

Don't stress out about coming out to Utah! It would be great to see all of you but I think everyone will understand about your apartment situation. Hmmm... A visit to Utah, or moving into your own place? I've been there... I'd take moving out any day!!!