Friday, May 26, 2006

HUSBANDS!

My darling husband wants to live at The Enclave, because it is about 10 minutes closer to his work. But Thomas doesn't really want the 1 bathroom apartment. He wants 2 bathrooms. I told him that he needed to go with me to look at the apartments. So, we are going on Sunday. Shhh! I know we shouldn't, but that is literally the ONLY time we have to go in the next two weeks. Thomas's day off next week is Monday, which is nice for us, but all the apartment offices are closed. However, he is supposed to be off work early tonight. So if he gets home by 5:30, we will go see them tonight. He probably won't be home until 9 or 10! just because I want to go do something! :) that's the car business!

We really are trying to get out there to Utah. But, we need to figure out how much we are going to have to spend to get into our apartment. Their deposit rate depends on your credit history. It could be as little as $87.50 or $500 or as much as 2 months rent... And it also depends on when our apartment will be available. The Enclave is almost totally occupied all the time, so when they tell you that they have something available, you go then! :) We may not be moving until August, it just depends on when the apartment we want will be available. We'll see what happens. I am still looking for tickets every single day! I promise! If we can find them for $500 or less, we'll book them right then. I'm off to look...

No comments: