Friday, February 08, 2008

so, hannah says she feels better...

it's 1am and she is wide awake, showing no signs of wanting to sleep anytime soon. She slept all day today. Her fever was between 1o1 & 103 all day, until about 10pm... it's finally down around 100... just high enough to make her cranky, but not high enough to make her sleepy. can anyone say benedryl? lol! okay, i'm not really going to give her benedryl, but it is mighty tempting since Ainsley has been asleep for THREE hours and I am exhausted! I may just sleep in the recliner tonight and just let Hannah watch movies all night. I can't stop yawning. I'm going to go take my meds & try to get some sleep.

6 comments:

Mary said...

oh man! Sleep Hannah!!! At least she is on her way to feeling better. Hopefully she will sleep tonight. I don't know how you do it.

Erika said...

PPPPSSSSSTTTT I want you to help me make a header for my blog! Cuz yours is cute cute cute. Will you?

Meredith said...

no problem, erika! I am in a complete brain fog right now with this cold, but by next week, should be able to do it! :) tell chrissy you need my email address and send me a couple of pictures and tell me what you want! :)

Robin said...

Glad she's feeling better and that the baby is sleeping. I hope you can get some rest too!!!!

chrissy said...

psssssssssssttttttttt...Shalise wants to know if you'll help make her header, too!

Erika said...

HOORAY! Chrissy, email me with her email will ya!