Wednesday, February 13, 2008

just a little update...

We were all sick over the weekend and the beginning of the week. But it seems like we are all feeling much better. Whatever we had, it was exactly one week long for each of us. Ainsley has a runny nose. Hannah still has a cough, but they both seem to be doing much better.

I was hoping to do some fun stuff for Thomas and the girls for Valentine's Day, but we got a snowstorm tonight that was a lot worse than predicted. So, I wasn't able to go to the store. I am hoping to go tomorrow morning. We got a new vacuum after Christmas. It broke last week so we took it back to Wal-Mart and exchanged it for a new one. So, I opened the new one and was getting ready to put it together and the entire top is cracked! What the heck is that? I have to take it back. We are having a big turkey dinner tomorrow, since we didn't have a traditional turkey for Christmas this year. And we can take leftovers to the cabin with us. Yea, turkey plait! Yep, we are going to the cabin this weekend! Woohoo! We can't wait! I have to backup some DVDs to take up there with us. I am always afraid that we are going to leave one up there and then not be able to get it until the next month. That would make for one heck of a late charge!

Ainsley has been standing alone more and more. She is going to walk very soon. I guess that she is almost 10 months, so it's about time. It just makes me sad. She has four teeth already and is getting three more. And her favorite chew toy??? a pumice stone! she found one and has been chewing on it. gross! i keep taking it away and she keeps finding it and eating it. ew.

Okay, well, I am going to go start the dough for orange rolls. I hope they work!

7 comments:

Cardalls said...

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. Wish we could go up to the cabin, have fun up there for us!

Sislers said...

See...that is why we shop at Walmart ;) j/k...that sucks to have to keep taking things back to the store.

Sislers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

glad that you're feeling better!!! Have a great time at the cabin this weekend. Its supposed to be nice.

I'm still laughing about the pumice stone. gross!

chrissy said...

Ooooohh, a deleted comment. BLOG DRAMA! Ha ha. I always think the worst when I see those lol.

I'm sooo excited for the cabin! WOO HOO!!! I'm bringing more crafty stuff for the kids to do. That seemed to keep them busy last time. :)

Meredith said...

I didn't delete it, I promise! :) Geez, Leslie! Causing all kinds of drama on my blog!

RLH said...

Hope you made some extras for the cabin- that is if cori's feeling better enough for us to head up.