Thursday, February 07, 2008

Is it too early in the day...

for me to go on strike against bodily fluids again? ainsley has fluids coming out of every orifice! i had to change her sheets this morning. she was covered head to toes AGAIN in poo. and her nose is like a faucet. she's on augmentin and the doctor warned me that she would have poo issues. i didn't think it would be this bad. i have done more laundry and used more bleach in the last few days than in the last month combined! I am running everything through the washer twice today. Can't wait to get that bill! :)

Poor little Hannah has a 102 fever again. She is just laying on the couch complaining about being cold and tired. It's 72 degrees in our house (another bill I can't wait to get) and she is covered in blankets. She didn't even want me to wash her hair in the bath this morning because her head hurts too badly. I am so frustrated that you can't give your kids cold medicine anymore. Hannah needs an antihistamine. She says she won't take medicine anyway, so maybe it's better. She doesn't even want to take Tylenol for her headache. I'm going to make her after lunch if she isn't feeling much better!

I got an email from my Grandma this morning that she reads my blog everyday! That made my day! :) Hi Grandma!

Well, Ainsley is chewing on the newspaper so I am going to go feed her lunch! Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Mary said...

yikes. no fun at all. keep that dryer going too... its the high heat that kills everything... That stinks that Hannah is so miserable. She won't take medicine? Eli thinks its a special occasion to take medicine. He loves it!

Cardalls said...

I think you can give antihistamines...at least that's my understanding. I think it's the combination of the decongestant and cough suppressant they are worried about. Have you done the vicks on the feet with socks on at bedtime??

Krystal Hartley said...

I feel for ya! I know exactly where you're at, and I'm hating it for you! I hope everyone feels 100% soon!

chrissy said...

I think Hannah got Ashlyn sick (you know, since we saw you, like, what... a few weeks ago? he he). We had the bodily fluids problem with her all night last night. NOT FUN.

Sorry!