Sunday, February 10, 2008

canker sore home remedy!

Thanks to my sister-in-law, Amber, for the help finding a home remedy for my canker sore! I never get canker sores. But I ate too many salty foods at our Super Bowl party last Sunday. It has slowly been getting worse all week! I was talking to Ber online tonight and she sent me to a home remedy website. Can't find it now... But it said to put a tiny bit of dry baking powder on it or gargle with diluted peroxide, or gargle salt water or baking soda water. All sound pretty painful to me. Well, baking powder doesn't sound too bad. It's pretty bland, right. WRONG! That is some of the worst pain EVER! But, it did manage to shrink my canker sore in half in about twenty minutes. Then I went and took a drink of my Dr. Pepper and washed the baking powder away and had to put more on. OUCH! But it really does help! :)

No comments: