Sunday, February 03, 2008

1/2 Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I played with the chocolate chip cookie recipe again and they were even better than last time! Thomas says that these are best chocolate chips cookies ever! :) He's so sweet to me! Love ya, Babe!

Here you go...
2 sticks softened margarine
2 eggs
2/3 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup white flour
1 2/3 cup wheat flour
2/3 cup oatmeal
Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes!


and coming soon... chocolate cookies with rolo centers... yum!

3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

I should have my husband check out the recipe...I'm allergic to cooking/baking, but he enjoys it on occasion. I bet he'd love cookies with rolo centers.

Sarah said...

I am so excited to try this! I just love your recipes. Thanks for sharing!!

chrissy said...

You said "coming soon...".

Like, "Chrissy, I'm coming over soon to bring you chocolate cookies with Rolo centers."???

Aw, Mere. You're so sweet!