Friday, February 01, 2008

Does anyone know how...

to add a .jpg file to the background of your blog? Let's hypothetically say that I really want to re-design my blog and I want to use one of my digiscrapping papers as the background. How the heck do I do it? I have looked at pages and pages of code and since I don't really understand html, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. None of the blogger templates allow you to do this. Can anyone point me to a tutorial? I'll be your blog buddy forever!


I found one all by myself!!!
Check this one out!
Tips For New Bloggers

Now I have to figure out how to make it work right with my header and other stuff...

4 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Cool! I'll have to check that out...the blog looks great!

Aleisha said...

Love the blog look. I've been wanting to do this for some time now, just havent had the time. Thanks, now hopefully I can figure it out. =o)

Aleisha said...

Ok, I got everything in but my sidebar background. I cant find the stupid link to change, can you help??

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for this! I am going to try it when I get the chance to read over everything and figure it out!!