Friday, February 08, 2008

my scrapbooking business

I finally have my digital scrapbooking site up and running. I have a few more things to tweak and more information to add. But I have a list of services and prices up, so that's a start! AND I have my very first, non-family, digital scrapbooking client! I've done cards and invitations for lots of people. I have done blog headers for people. I have done scrapbooks and digital scrapbooks for family members. But this is a first for me! Woohoo! I was contracted to do a baby book for a little boy... another first for me! But I am really enjoying it! So, if you know anyone looking to have photos scanned or scrapbooks made, please send them to my website!

Designs by Meredith

The client I am working with now lives on the east coast, so I can work with anyone who has a credit card and knows how to email!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Meredith! this all looks great. I hope you sell ONE MILLION brag books! :)

Aleisha said...

Awesome, congrats!!! I knew you would be off and running...maybe full speed soon, too. =o)

Amber said...

Congrats mere that's awesome!

Unknown said...

WTG Meredith! I hope you are a huge success! I think your pages are great (but you already know that). :-)