Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ruthie's birthday present

This is the little mini-album that I made my mom for her birthday. It is 2.5"x3.5". I did 1 page for each family, 1 page for the kids in each family, 1 page for Shelbsters & 1 page of Mom & Dad. I didn't have any pictures of Amber or any recent ones of Thomas with the girls, so neither of them are in the album. Sorry guys! I'll be sure to include you in the next version. I plan to update this album pretty frequently as the kids get older. We can't have Grandma Ruthie sporting old pictures of the babies now can we??? I used the pages of Ashley's family because I think those are my favorite pages! :) I love that picture of Zoey. This is actually Hannah's copy of the album. So, if any of my sisters want a copy of this for their kiddos, send me an email and I'll send you the files and instructions. It's super easy! These are just vertical ID badge holders that are tied together with ribbon. I mean, it's a very difficult gift to make someone and it takes hours and hours to put together... Sorry, Momma, I can't lie. It was really easy to put together once the layouts were finished. :) Love ya! And Happy Belated Birthday!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love all the cute new layouts... Very adorable! And the album was really cute too! I'm sure momma loved it.

Amber said...

album looks awesome. no prob on my pics, all my recent ones are fatty pics... and if you used an old one i'd be worried.

chrissy said...

Okay, that is SOOO CUTE!!! You know, my birthday's coming up...

:)

Kara and Theo said...

I totally forgot that Ashley married Elder Alston! (Don't remember his first name.) How are they doing?? I vaguely remember hearing something like she was pregnant. I would love to hear how they are doing and say hi to Alston! If you could send my regards and my blog page address to them. I love the gift idea, but where did you get the I.D. badge covers?

Meredith said...

Ashley & Dylan are doing fine. They are living here in Utah. I'll pass your blog address on to them.

I got the badge covers at WalMart for less than $2 for a package of 12 badge covers. I have heard that Staples and Office Maxx have them, too, but for a LOT more.

Chrissy... I KNOW your birthday is coming up! :)