Monday, May 14, 2007

uneventful day

well, my mother's day was pretty uneventful. we have all been sick with some kind of strange stomach virus, so we missed church again. we went for a walk yesterday evening (just to the mailbox) and then i made dinner. thomas was going to make dinner, but we decided on meatloaf and i make the world's best meatloaf! so i made dinner. other than that, it was just like any other day. i got to take a shower in peace. that was nice. and ainsley slept in three hour stretches last night, so i actually feel somewhat human today. let me tell you, adjusting to a newborn and being sick can really exhaust you! :) hope everyone else had a good day!

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

Tell me about it. I had a hard time with kyler, but he was a better sleeper then rylan was. Scared to have another one just for that fact...lol My mothers day sucked. Stuarts brother was killed on his way to work. He was riding his murder cycle and hit a deer. Stu is flying home and were heading to montana for the funeral. I'm glad someone had a better day then I did. =o)