Monday, May 07, 2007

Ainsley Update

Well, Ainsley had her two week checkup today! She isn't quite two weeks yet, but our doctor's office does newborn appointments on Mondays after lunch so that there aren't sick kids in the office at the same time. Little Ainsley is now 2 ounces above her birth weight, and that is with eating nothing other than my milk! Yea! I am making enough this time! And she has grown 1/2 an inch!

It looks like we are going to be moving soon! Our lease is up at the end of the June... The landlord is going to charge us $100/month to go month-to-month and we don't want to get stuck in another lease, so we don't want to extend. So, hopefully our move will be to Utah where we want to end up. I told our pediatrician today that we are moving and she just about started crying. She was my pediatrician when I was a kid and I LOVE her. We are never going to find another doctor as good as her. AND I don't want to leave my OB-GYN. At least I know there is a good one of those in Utah!

That's about it for us these days. I have a TON of stuff to do before we can move. We are going to be significantly downsizing and I have no motivation to do anything yet. I started making a list to get myself organized. I really hope that Jim and Shelly want to help me get organized when they come out here! :) Or at least watch my kiddos so I can go clean out the garage.

I am going to go scrapbook now. I haven't done a single page in almost 2 weeks! Eek!

6 comments:

Aleisha said...

I had a GREAT Peds Dr...Dr Matthew Cox. Rylan asks every day if he can go to the DR. Any other dr. and he starts crying. He is AMAZING. There is another DR in the same office and she is GREAT too. Its in sandy, so it would probably be perfect for you. Anyways, wont jump the gun, but that would be great if we could see you guys before we move. And BEAUTIFUL LO as usual. She is changing so much, she looks so diffrent but beautiful!!! =o)

chrissy said...

WOO HOO! Better not be teasing me, though...

Mary said...

I hope your move is to Utah too!!! I know I know... logistics... but I'll keep my hopes up anyway. Eli needs to meet his little 2nd cousins? Is that what they are? I'm glad Ainsley is growing so well. She seems like such a good baby.

Sislers said...

I agree with Chrissy...don't be teasing!!
I hated moving out of our little apt/condo. It's amazing how much junk can fit into a small area. Here's is my invite for myself to come down and personally help your out.
Greg and I would be more than willing to come help you guys move as Greg has said as well. :)

RLH said...

I can still help drive if you can set it up over a weekend. If I left on a Friday morning I would easily make the promised land by Sunday. It's ONLY 2237 miles you know! Mapquest says 32 hrs 49 min and thats driving like a grandma. Cut about 5 hrs off that. I love my radar detector.

Aleisha said...

We made it in three days, thats stopping every night and with a new born too, so it can be done =o) We also did it in one day...I DONT ever recommend that, couldnt walk for a week, but it can be done as well. =o)