Sunday, May 06, 2007

new photo

.. still haven't had time to scrapbook... this will have to do for now!
we took this photo earlier today. i haven't had a chance to run it through photoshop yet, so the next time you see it, it'll look much different! :) love this photo, though! i got a couple of other good ones. Hannah busted her mouth open last night and she got chocolate on her dress... so all of our pictures have bloody lips and chocolate. oh well! we'll try again soon for some really good all-dressed-up photos! i have an idea for a beach photo shoot, but it will require some assistance. we'll have to wait for thomas' next day off work... which probably won't be for a while. that's all for now! back to the land of diaper changes and baby feedings...

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

What a sweet picture. Wow, you forget how small they are. She looks like shes a big helper =o) Rylan always tried to pick kyler up when I wasent looking, he always wanted to hold him. Looks like hannah loves to hold her too.

Sislers said...

You take such cute pictures! I am horrible at taking them, but I love love love having them. My type of decorating is picture frames all over. Now if I just had the time to get pictures printed and put in their frames my house would be like going down memory lane.
Your girls are adorable :) makes me want to come visit.

Mary said...

Shes a 2 year old mom!! Ainsley is crying and Hannah just has this peaceful 'its going to be ok' look. I love it!!
And bloody lip/chocolate stained pictures are all that EVER come out of my camera - mostly because thats all Eli ever has. oh well. I can't wait to see the scrapbooked page.

chrissy said...

Look how little she is! She looks like one of Ashlyn's tiny dolls! I wish I had cute petite babies...