Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Poop!

This is Hannah's new favorite thing to say to me! She loves to come up to me and say "Poop!" whether she has actually pooped or not. So, I have to stop what I am doing to check her little diaper. What scares me is that she is getting ready for potty-training. I don't want to do it. I like the freedom that diapers offer to me. I am going to have to start planning my trips around clean bathrooms. And I really don't want to have to start cleaning the carpet all the time. Although, I did just buy a carpet cleaner. Home Depot had a really nice $120 carpet cleaner on clearance for $50. I had just gotten paid, so I bought it. We have wanted one since we got married. I guess patience pays off sometimes! :)

4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I understand what you mean! My little Jack tells me when he's pooping all the time. He turns two next month! I am seriously waiting a long time to start trying because it just takes longer if they aren't completely ready. BTW I totally don't mind when you comment or read my blog! I love our little friendship triangle we got going on! Hurry and get over here!

chrissy said...

Yeah! It's a party! Woo, woo!

Meredith said...

yea! i have friends!

chrissy said...

I think it's so cool that we've gotten so close the last little while. It makes me wish you guys lived closer!