Monday, March 20, 2006

Maybe moving soon. . . .

. . .as in sometime this week! My brother has an investment property that he wants to put tenants in. The property management company that he was going to work with hasn't done anything for him yet. So, he asked us if we were interested in moving into the house for a very reduced rent. Of course, we agreed! So, it looks like we are going to be moving on Thursday! Yea! The house is 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and it is HUGE! We are only going to live there for a year, so we have to try not to get used to living in this huge nice house because in a year we are going to be buying our own normal sized home! So, if anyone wants to come visit, this would be the year to do it! :) We are still hoping to make it out to Utah this summer, but we'll have to see what happens! So, we are frantically obtaining all the necessary items to make the house liveable for us. . . baby gates so that Hannah doesn't fall down the stairs again, bed rails so that Hannah doesn't fall out of her big girl bed. We aren't even going to put the crib up again. Straight to the attic with that! Attic? Yes, we will finally have an attic to put all my bins of Christmas decorations out of site! And the best part, I will have a craft room! :) Chrissy and Jill, you should come out and scrapbook for a week. We'll spent the days on the beach and the nights scrapbooking in my craft room! You'll have to bring your own supplies, though, because I don't have tons of them like Cori. We still have to buy a shower curtain rod, outdoor garbage cans, a lawn mower, a weed eater, and a blower. We are leaving most of the house the color that it is because we don't want to buy enough paint to re-do it and I kind of like the tan color. But we are going to re-paint the formal living room (which will contain our computer desk and a rocking chair) and Hannah's room. I want her room to be a bit more feminine, but I don't really want to go pink. We may go a pale apple green. And of course, I am getting sick. . . I am completely nauseated! I think I ate something with milk hiding in it. . . Thomas hasn't even seen this house. I just told him what neighborhood it is in and he said it was fine with him! :) I'll post pictures of my new temporary house when I get some. We may not have internet for a while, though. I'll miss you all!

No comments: