Thursday, March 23, 2006

Got new glasses today!

yea!!! my eyes have been going bad for a long time now and I finally had an eye appointment last week. The doctor said that my eyes aren't really that bad, but he gave me a prescription for reading glasses. So, he dilated my eyes and sent me out to the waiting area to pick my glasses. That's good. . . pick glasses when you can't see! :) I chose some cute artsy plastic frames. I believe they are "pecan" color. They are cute, but I thought they were a little different looking. When I went to pick them up today, I kind of looked at them and said "Huh. Are you sure those are the right ones?" I thought they were tortoise shell, but they are just plain old brown plastic. The good thing is that they are lined (I guess that is the right word) with white plastic, so the light color bounces off my face and keeps it from looking like my glasses are too dark. I feel like an old granny, though, with these tiny little glasses. :) I'll make Thomas take a picture of my later! By the way, our Costco discontinued selling pretzels in the food area, but they replaced them with Churros. Yum!!!!

No comments: