Monday, March 06, 2006

HEADACHE!

I have an absolutely wretched headache today. It started out not too badly this morning, but by 3:00 this afternoon, I thought I was going to pass out! I just took an Excedrin Migraine and I think it is starting to kick in. I'm not seeing black spots anymore. That's always good, eh!
Hannah is just adorable! She is a little monster sometimes (most of the time) but she is also the cutest little thing in the entire world! She has the prettiest smile and she is hilarious! I love listening to her sing her primary songs! She is now singing "Follow the Prophet" and "Scripture Power". I am in the Primary presidency, so Hannah and I learn the Primary song each month that the older kids are learning. She is doing really well, too! But my favorite song of hers is "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home". It is just too cute!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Do you get migraines? I don't think I've ever had one. I certainly have never seen black spots. The worst headaches I've ever gotten were the two times I had strep. I couldn't sleep, lay down, concentrate, I basically couldn't function normally. Since then, I've always felt SOOO terrible for people who get migraines everyday!

Meredith said...

I get migraines occasionally. They aren't as bad as a lot of people get them. I get nauseaus, but I don't throw up. I pretty much have to sit in the dark and just sleep. They are usually either sinus or stress related. If I catch it early, I can usually avoid the worst of it. I updated my blog earlier while wearing sunglasses! :)