Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Little Whiny Wiggleworm

I think I only got about two hours of sleep last night. Hannah fussed all night long, and when she wasn't fussing, she was screaming. Around 4 this morning I finally brought her into our bed. I gave her some Motrin, but it didn't help. She wanted to play for a while and around 6, she finally fell asleep. She is a little wiggleworm, so she squirmed around for quite a while. Poor Thomas had to get up at 7 this morning. When he woke up, he was holding hands with Hannah! How cute! :) Poor me, I had to get up at 7:30 to take him to work! I am sooo sleepy! Hannah woke up right before we left, so needless to say, she is really cranky! She has been snuggly all day. She wants to cuddle, but she wants to move around. It is really frustrating! I just put her down for her nap. She has been so cranky I haven't had a chance to take a shower yet. I better go do that before she wakes up. Today is a 1/2 day at Shelby's school. So when she gets home she is going to go to the allergist with me and then I am going to take her to Target so that she can buy a toy with the gift cards she got for her birthday! That kid racked up on gift cards. She got $15 from WalMart and $65 from Target! Geesh! I need to have a birthday party! :)

1 comment:

chrissy said...

That's a lot for an eleven year old! It's a lot for an adult, too!

What's up with Banana? Is she teething or maybe coming down with something?