Thursday, March 23, 2006

I was picked for Scrapdish's Creative Team! :)

Oh man, was I shocked when I checked my email last night! I was chosen to be on the Creative Team for Scrapdish. They are the RAKStar Sponsor for RAKScraps, one of the other Creative Teams I am on. I have been really discouraged about my scrapbooking abilities lately and to be chosen for 2 more amazing Creative Teams has really boosted my self-confidence! I am trying new things and focusing more on my layouts. One of the really awesome perks is that I get some free kits from Scrapdish now, too! :) The designers there are incredibly talented! I was supposed to pick a couple of new kits from their store and I had such a hard time choosing just two! But I picked "Beachy Keen" and "Habit of Excellence". I am so excited! Can you tell?

3 comments:

chrissy said...

Can you give me some links so I can check all this stuff out?

Meredith said...

sure! they are all in my links section on the right. . . at least they should be! on my parents' computer they are on the bottom.

chrissy said...

oh duh. sorry.