Monday, December 31, 2007

i'm skinny again!

Woohoo! I am wearing a pair of size 4 khakis from the Gap (okay, so that's really a 6 everywhere else!) and a size small sweater! And it fits and it looks good! lol! I am so excited! In the last month the last of my baby weight has just fallen off. And now I need to start working out to get toned. But I am pretty pleased with myself for fitting into my pants. And to celebrate, I am going to go out and get a Coke! and maybe some french fries, lol!!!

12 comments:

Mandy said...

You asked about my banner. I actually "won" it from a contest on Jills blog and her friend made it for me. So no I haven't ventured into digiscrapping--not yet anyways. and congrats on being skinny again. I sure wish my weight would just "fall off" :)

Jenna said...

GO MEREDITH! that's awesome. Resist the french fries...

Aleisha said...

You lost it, and I've found it. I wish mine would fall off, along with my rear end. But hey, I am going to try and work on that. I am so happy for you. I have never fit in a size 4...ever!!! lol Go Mere!!

Aleisha said...

P.S.
We want to see picts of your new skinny self. =o)

Unknown said...

Go Meredith! Size 4...that is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Kathryn said...

Nice! What's your secret? Savor that coke and french fries—you deserve it! :)

Christine Smith said...

WTG chickie!

Mary said...

officially hating you...
;)

chrissy said...

Oh, shut it!!!

Lol no just kidding, that's awesome!

But in the future, if you ever decided you want to put some of that weight back on, I'd be happy to lend some of mine to you.

:)

Meredith said...

lol! no thanks, chrissy! i seriously don't care how much I weigh, I am just glad to finally have clothes that fit me! now if only i could find all of them! lol!

Amber said...

all I can say is... Lucky!!!!!! Good for you.

Lindsay said...

Woohoo!!! Good job Meredith!