Saturday, December 01, 2007

just some pictures

I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF MY GIRLS!!! I wonder if I can add a shirt to Hannah in Photoshop and send it out with my Christmas cards... if I get around to making them! :)

This is fun, Mom!!!

Look what a big girl Ainsley is!!! She loves to stand up!

Can we go to the library, Mom? I need new books!

Daddy & his girls after work! He is so cute with his babies!


Hannah sitting back with her feet up on the coffee table with a glass of eggnog watching Beauty & the Beast!


now i'm off to pack some more boxes.... so tired of boxes...

5 comments:

chrissy said...

Your girls are so cute! Thanks for having me over yesterday. Sorry I didn't do much help with packing...

Jill said...

super cute...as always!!

Aleisha said...

Mmmmm, Egg Nog. Eurpean Egg not is water and not great at all. Oh well, might not pack to much pounds on this year without having it. I cat believe how big there getting. It seems like yesterday you had just had Ainsley. They grow way to fast.

Brown Family said...

The girls are growing up so fast. I can't believe Ainsley is pulling herself up. Didn't you JUST give birth to her? lol

Angie said...

Wow... Standing up?! No way! All of these photos are just TOO cute! Hey, you could use the one of Thomas and the girls for your Christmas cards... You cant really see their faces, but it is adorable... Did that come out wrong?? ;)