Thursday, December 13, 2007

{cHaOS}

I feel like my life is always up in the air. I need stability!!!!! For example, take this Christmas... first, we are all going to Chicago, then we aren't. Tickets are too expensive, we'll just go in June. And that is fine. THEN, we have a chance to get one ticket free... And the uproar reopens. First, just I am going with Ainsley for a few days. Then, Hannah is going, too. Then we're all going FOR Christmas! Then Thomas decides that he doesn't want to go. So, I call my mom and tell her to cancel the plans... Then I talk to Thomas and tell him that the trip is totally off. So, he changes his mind again and wants us ALL to go. So, now Ruthie the Great is trying to finagle our free ticket with the purchase of two others so that we can hopefully all fly out or back together. So, are we going to Chicago or staying in Salt Lake??? Who the heck knows?! In the meantime, I am going to try to organize my house and decorate for Christmas, just in case we are here! lol! Gotta love family and indecisiveness!

7 comments:

chrissy said...

I'm sorry! I hope you can work it out to go. Or not. Or yes? I dunno. Now I'm all confused! lol

Mary said...

it sounds incredibly familiar... remember Mary flying out/not flying out for the reunion in July? You all are DEFINITELY Porters! LOL! If you're around let me know. We never go anywhere for the holidays. (sort of on purpose)

Kathryn said...

It's nice to know we're not the only incredibly indecisive family around! Good luck with the decision... But if you stay in SLC, we need to get together!

Aleisha said...

I wanna come home for christmas. Heck, I just wanna come home. I hope you guys get everyting worked out and have a great christmas.

Aleisha said...

I wanna come home for christmas. Heck, I just wanna come home. I hope you guys get everyting worked out and have a great christmas.

Lindsay said...

Well I hope you guys can get your tickets! If anyone can finagle a deal, it's your mom Ruthie! Good luck!

Angie said...

Ohhh, please come! By the way, i love the layouts above... Very cute! And i still need to see pics of your new abode. :)