Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dating a SugarBabe...

Okay, this is a post for one of the digital scrapbooking stores/communities that I LOVE!

If you were a man, which SugarBabe or SSD designer would you want to take out on a date? Why? Where will you take her?

AMANDA ROCKWELL! I have no clue what she looks like and I have never had a chance to meet her or to even attend a chat with her. BUT, I love her designs and anyone who can come up with such beautiful designs must be an interesting person to get to know. And I would take her anywhere she wanted to go!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm Meredith is there something we should know? lol!

Meredith said...

lol! no worries there, Mish! Just hoping to get some more points at SSD so I can buy some scrapping supplies! :) and i really do love amanda rockwell's work!