Tuesday, February 20, 2007

busy busy busy

I have been a busy little bee... scrapping like crazy whenever I can find a spare second! Hannah is keeping me CRAZY busy all the time, along with getting things organized for Baby 2! The ideas are just flowing, though and I am LOVING it!

I am going to post several layouts I have done in no particular order... probably order of photo date since that is how I organize them. Hope you like seeing all these photos! I may have posted a couple of these before... i can't remember!

2 comments:

Sislers said...

Meredith, these layouts are awesome!! Honestly this makes me want to get into digiscrapping...if only I had the time :) Nice work!!

chrissy said...

I love them! I wish I had high speed internet so it didn't take ten minutes to comment on one post, otherwise I'd tell you what I love about each layout you do. They're all really cute. :)