Sunday, April 30, 2006

still with us. . .

Granny is still with us. She hasn't had anything to eat or drink for 8 days now. She is completely unconscious. The nurses keep telling us that she should have died last week, but she is still with us as of right this minute. She is living on borrowed time and could die literally at any minute. We just want her to be at peace and we are doing everything we can to make sure that she is comfortable. Thank you to everyone who has been so helpful and supportive the last month. It has been really difficult for our family, but we are making it okay. I probably won't be online much until this is all over. A very small sacrifice to make in order to spend every possible minute with my granny. :)

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

I hope you and your family are doing well. Its great that you are able to spend time with her before she goes. I am sure she is very happy that you are all able to be there with her. Much love from our family to all of yours!!! =o)

Ginger Thibodeau said...

That is sad, but take comfort in knowing that you are making her last days as peaceful and full of love as possible. I wish you and your family much love during this really tough time

Mary said...

Chris just read his email. I'm so sorry! Give everyone a big hug from me and if you need anything, please let me know. (if theres anything we can do from across the country) We're praying for you.