Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Layout was Spotlighted!!!

Wow! I am really excited about all of the "publicity" I have been getting lately! Today, I was spotlighted on Ginger's RU Square? Blog. Ginger is such a sweetheart! I needed the ego boost today, it's been a tough week!
My granny is still in the hospice center. We don't know if or when she will come out. We have family coming in town starting tomorrow. The doctor at hospice advised that anyone who wants to see her come soon. She has very little oxygen moving through one of her lungs and the other is also impaired. Last night, Hannah & I went with my parents and Shelby to the center to visit. It is a nice center, but the smell is just horrible. It actually smells like death. I hate hospitals, but at least there you have a hope that the people inside may get better. In a hospice center, you know that everyone there is going to die. They have stopped all medical treatments. There is no hope. My granny was really agitated last night. She kept getting frustrated with Hannah because she was so loud. She said, "I forgot how loud that child is!". I am trying really hard not to be hurt about it, but it really hurt my feelings that I drove all the way out there and she was just frustrated by it. So, my dad took Hannah and Shelby out to feed the ducks in the pond while I spent a few minutes with her. Thomas and I are going to go back tomorrow for a few minutes. It is a 30 to 45 minute drive. Oh well! I would feel guilty if I didn't go. It is worth it.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

I'm glad you're getting so much recognition! It's well deserved.