Thursday, April 20, 2006

is it really thursday night????

wow! time has been flying! granny is home now with 24 hour nurse care until tomorrow afternoon. then we are on our own. i'm a little scared about that. i still don't know if we are moving or not. . . we told my brother that we are ready and willing to move into his house and then he said that they were thinking about selling the house. which might be best for them. the guy they are working with isn't calling him back. so, we'll see what happens. i had an ultrasound of my legs today. no blood clots. so, i have another doctor appt tomorrow morning to see if there is anything we can do. i think they just want my $25. argh! so frustrating. i am really far behind. i haven't done any scrapbooking in over a week! i better get working! i made it on another creative team. . . Ginger Thibodeau's team. She is awesome and has some really pretty kits! I can't wait to use her Easter kit. . . I'll try to post some layouts soon. I don't have Hannah's naptime anymore to work because I am helping with Granny or working around the house. . . i need a vacation! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Meredith...hang in there!

chrissy said...

I hope everything works out how you want it to with the house! And congrats on your new team position.

Are you guys going to Canada???

Tiffany & Dave Konieczko said...

hey Meredith its Tiffany Abbott- Konieczko. I need your number so I can call you guys down there or get your email. Please call me or E mail me. thanks! Tiffanyabbott@hotmail.com