Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ugh!

I am really tired and really cranky right now. Hannah has been screaming all day. She won't let anyone else even near her! Thomas just got home from work a few minutes ago (2 hours late!) and Hannah screamed when he took her. She is okay right now, but she'll soon realize that I am not with her. We have a chat at RAKScraps tonight that I really want to go to, but my husband (wonderful kind man that he is) says that he gets to be on the computer tonight. um, why does he get to dictate that? we really need two computers. i can't chat on my parents' computer because they don't have the right software installed and my dad doesn't want us to install anything on his computer.
I really wish that I had a group of girlfriends to go out with. I seriously need some time off. I was supposed to go to a bridal shower last night, but I had to take Shelby to her school's sock hop and they had to be accompanied by an adult, they couldn't just be dropped off. so, i took hannah and shelby to the sock hop. it was so much fun chasing hannah around at the dance with all of the running screaming kids. we only stayed a little over an hour. hannah loved the dancing part! she was seriously dancing. i wish i had my camera with me. she is so cute!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Oh Meredith! I'm sorry you're having a tough time. What about finding or starting a play group? The moms in my ward get together every Wednesday at the church in the nursery room to play. Well, the moms don't play, the kids play. Us moms visit. It's been so nice to get to know other grown-ups!!! Mostly we just talk about our kids but sometimes there's some very stimulating conversations. I think play group and hanging out with Jill are the only things that keep me sane!

As for my brother, unfortunately he sounds like a normal husband! MEN! Can't you tell him you HAVE to use the computer for work?