Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Good times, noodle salad

I love that movie "As Good as it Gets" and that is a line from that movie that I use all the time. That is exactly how I feel today. Nothing special going on, but I just am happy to be alive! I have a great life, a spectacular husband, a beautiful daughter & a wonderfully fulfilling hobby. Yes, I have stresses. Who doesn't? Hannah & Shelby & I just went outside (it's cold today!) and played for about 20 minutes. Shelby was chasing Hannah with a huge rubber ball and knocking her down with it. Hannah was laughing so hard that she kept choking! I took a TON of photos, and eventually I hope to get them all scrapbooked! Speaking of Scrapbooking, I just got two beautiful new kits from one of RAKScraps March sponsors. I can't divulge any names, but I'll put up some layouts with them in a few weeks! I love being on the RAKScraps Creative Team because I get to try new designers and play with their kits! So much fun!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Cold? In Florida? I bet you don't miss Utah's cold!