Friday, February 17, 2006

RAKScraps Blogging Challenge

Write a post on your blog (or make a layout) answering the following questions:

1. What colors do you use the most when you scrap?
pink, pink, PINK! I love pinks and white and black!

2. What is your favorite kit theme?
I love floral themed kits. I love polka dots. I love girly kits!

3. What are your favorite elements to use when you scrap?
paper!!! I love ribbon and I am kinda getting into charms!

4. Describe your style
I like to think that I have a very eclectic scrapping style. I love magazine style layouts. The clean lines are very appealing to me! I LOVE shabby scrapping kits! But since I scrap 8.5x11 I have a hard time changing the size of the papers to fit my layout without distorting the design. I love fun florals and polka dots. I let the theme and feeling of the photo dictate the style of the layout.

5. If you could have one kit made especially for you, what would it be for? (one lucky blogger might see this wish granted )
Ohhhh! I would love a fun girly kit with bright colors and tons of flower and charms with clean papers (not shabby) and a shabby overlay in an 8.5x11 size and a 12x12 size. Then I can choose whether I want the papers shabby or not depending on the photo!

No comments: