Monday, February 06, 2006

Grey's Anatomy 2/5

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that ABC just left me hanging last night! You can't just leave Meredith with her hand inside a body cavity touching live ammunition! My thoughts are that she can't possibly die because the show is named after her and it is way too good of a show to be cut. And poor Dr. Bailey. . . I love her! I never would have thought it, but Addison Shepherd is growing on me! It could just be because I love the name Addison. I wanted to name Hannah "Addison". I told Thomas that if we have another daughter her name will be Addison. Anyway, I LOVE Grey's Anatomy and I can't wait until next week!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

CAN I JUST TELL YOU HOW MAD I WAS??? Especially because I missed the first couple of minutes, and it was on later because of the super bowl, and I didn't know exactly what time it would end, but all the sudden she says "what did i do" over and over. Then it ended! I am so disappointed that I have to wait a whole week to finish it! I agree that I don't think Mere will die, but I think maybe Bailey's hubby might. Cori, Aimee and I watch it every Sunday while we scrapbook, and we are all kind of mad because Addison was such a beast, but now we all kind of like her. Man, i love that show!!!

Mary said...

Alright, I'm going to let you in to a little secret I heard... Obviously they can't kill off Meredith because the show is named after her, but I heard that she and the head bomb squad guy hook up!! You know the whole 'you saved my life... I want you' scenario. :) Hope that helps to get you through another week.