Sunday, February 19, 2006

Thank You Mary!

My best friend from college called me on Saturday night and we talked for FOUR hours. Okay, okay, I vented for FOUR hours! I swear she must have been inspired! I needed someone to talk to so bad and I just didn't have the energy to even reach out to anyone else. I feel soooooooooooo much better about everything! I guess everyone just needs to vent sometimes. So I didn't make it to the chat, but it was okay because I was doing something better!
I made an apple crisp this afternoon. I have had three bowls of it and it is excellent!!! But I really need to hide it so that I don't eat anymore! I think I have gained 5 pounds since my parents left. That's what happens when I cook everyday and dinner is something I'm not allergic to! :)
blah blah blah blah blah blah! that is about all I can get out of my brain right now. i am going to go to sleep now and dream about next week's Grey's Anatomy. I can't wait to see what happens. I love that they are showing it on Thursday's now sometimes because it makes the week goes by faster! how pathetic! :)

No comments: