Thursday, May 29, 2008

Portraits by Jenna

Yesterday, I got to meet my digi-friend, Jenna! We met down at Thanksgiving Point and she took the most amazing portraits of my girls! She posted four of them on her blog and told me that I could post them on mine as well. So, here they are. When I get the DVD from her, I'll post more. They turned out beautifully!




My girls LOVED Jenna! Ainsley warmed right up to her and just kept smiling. The only time she freaked out at all was when I tried to get her to stand on a chair! You'd think she would like it. Hannah asked Jenna if she could go home with her and eat dinner at her house. Poor Jenna just told Hannah that she didn't cook dinner yet and that she would probably have to make mac & cheese or something. Hannah told her that was okay and that macaroni & cheese and hotdogs is one of her favorite foods! Uhhhh, what? Hannah NEVER eats macaroni & cheese. Ainsley loves it. Thomas loves it. Hannah picks out the hotdog pieces and eats those. Silly kid! But she really loved Jenna and wants to go to Jenna's house and see Jenna's cats one day. I told her that she couldn't do that and be around Mommy because cats make Mommy not be able to breathe very well. My sweet little girl said, "Well, Mom, one day when you're tired of being able to breathe, let's go to Jenna's house and see her cats." I'll keep that in mind, Hannah! But we really should get together and take the kids back to the dinosaur museum or the farm. I'll load up on allergy meds that day!

Anyway, if you're in the market for a photographer, Jenna is awesome!

13 comments:

Aleisha said...

Oh my! BEAUTIFUL pictures!! They are darling. I would be framing those puppies and putting them right near my front door so everyone who came over who see how sweet they are.

Aleisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shumaker said...

They are so cute. I can not believe how much bigger Hannah seems. She seems so grown up now. Well I am glad that the weather was good for you and the girl cooperated. I know how hard it can be. But they are so Cute...

chrissy said...

Those pictures are fantastic! But of course they are, when you've got such beautiful little models...

beautifuldey said...

MERE!!! I'm so happy to have found your blog...Amber told me about it actually. Did you know it's the first thing that pops up in google when you put in your name? Anyway, I've been looking for your contact info. I found Jen's and asked her to find yours for me but she hasn't gotten back to me.

Anyhow, your kids are super sweet, and those are some great pictures!
Josh and I will be visiting Utah for a couple of weeks this summer and would love to get together and go to dinner or something.

You can find us at deyfamily.blogspot.com or my email is beautifuldey@hotmail.com

Love ya'

Becky Dey

ashli kay wolf said...

oh girl...these are amazing...your girls are so beautiful...i know that these will find their way on the most adorable scrapbook pages SOON and i can't wait to see em!

wonderful pics..thanks for sharing!
xoxo.ash

Angie said...

LOVE these! Seriously, tell jenna she did an amazing job!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Wow. Those are amazing pictures. I guess it doesn't hurt that you have beautiful children.

Cardalls said...

Those are AMAZING photos! I love it when they actually capture the personalities of the children!

Susan Catmull said...

Love them. Can't wait to see how you showcase them in your beautiful layouts.

Krystal Hartley said...

Great photographer...these are amazing photos...so much character!! Love them!

Jenna said...

Meredith- I would love to get the kids together to play. I'll even bring the mac and cheese :)