Friday, May 16, 2008

Layout with SaraAmarie's products



these are a few pictures of ainsley's birthday party. isn't that cake adorable? i know i already posted these pictures, but i love them! and that top right picture is all the mess ainsley made with her cake. you should see how messy she usually gets. i think there was too much going on for her to pay attention to her cake!
supply list:
this is a layout of my daughter's first birthday party
the caterpillar on her shirt is by KRYSTAL HARTLEY! Thanks, K!
Popsicle Paradise by SaraAmarie & Heather Roselli at SweetShoppeDesigns

2 comments:

kayemeff said...

All of your pages are so cute. I still don't really know what I'm doing. I downloaded some free stuff but now I have no clue what to do with it, lol! I'll have to hire you to do when I get done with school and start working :)

Looks like you've had a busy week...that sucks about that guy that hit you, I'm glad you guys are alright!

Kristie

Mary said...

I have to admit, I thought it was pretty funny that she wasn't interested in her cake. oh well... more for us ;) It was a VERY cute cake