Friday, May 23, 2008

2008 Scrappers Choice Awards!


this is one of my very favorite layouts i have ever made! on national scrapbook day, i was browsing through the forums and saw the scrapper's choice awards. i nominated my own layouts for a bunch of stuff, never in a million years thinking that i would even come close to winning... and guess what.... I WON! I won best 2 page layout submitted by scrapper. I had to nominate myself to win, but I'll take it! :) If you are looking for some SERIOUS digiscrapping inspiration, take a look at the SCA Gallery.

My friend, Cheryl, who is on Krystal Hartley's CT with me also won! She didn't have to nominate herself, though! :) I would post her layout here, but I don't have her permission. So you'll have to go take a look at it!

I was very pleasantly surprised that I didn't recognize the names of most of the winners. There tend to be "favorite" scrappers out there who get tons and tons of comments on every layout they post. They get recognized and win awards all the time. I didn't really see that here. Anyway... just wanted to post and toot my own horn. And congratulations, Cheryl!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congrats! That's so cool!

Melinda said...

that's awesome, Meredith! congrats!

Amy said...

Oh yay! Congrats! VERY well deserved!!!!!

Krystal Hartley said...

Okay...I definitely see why this would be a winner...it's way freakin' awesome!