Thursday, May 01, 2008

MUST STOP shopping for NSD!

Okay, I may or may not have already made a stop at a few stores! But I'm not telling which ones or how much $$ I have spent! Less than $20, though. I am sooooo trying to be good! :) But when these amazing designs are anywhere from 25% to 75% off, you just can't beat it!

So, here is my shopping trip list. I don't know that I will buy stuff from everyone, but there are a few must haves that I am going to get!

The Lily Pad - 30% off
Catscrap - 25% off
Bren Boone Designs - 50% off
OScraps - 30% off
Sweet Shoppe Designs - Sale to be announced on Saturday... I can't wait!!! You can pick up beautiful designs by SARAAMARIE & MISTY CATO HERE... Look for a new collab kit by Sara & another talented designer. Guess who made the album??? ME! And it was so much fun!
Kay Miller Designs - 30% off
Nitwit Designs - 30.5% off
Melissa Bennett Designs - Big sale, but I can't remember what %; Will have products at TheSweetShoppe starting on SATURDAY! Woohoo!
Tangie Baxter Designs - 30% off PLUS another coupon in the DST Insider, adorable kits for NSD. I NEED that little Tutu kit! :)
Shabby Miss Jenn - surprise on NSD
FaithSisters - 25% off... You can pick up your MUST HAVE KRYSTAL HARTLEY goodies here!
PolkaDotPotato - 25% to 45% off designs AND PRINTING! I think it's up to each designer... but you can get KRYSTAL'S GOODIES here, too!

And I am SURE that there are a million billion other sales, and if you want to take a look at what some of them are, check this thread at DST out. But these are my favorite designers and favorite stores. So be sure to check them out!

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

Way ahead of ya. I had my wish lists set for two days now. Just waiting for the big day. =o)

Meredith said...

Most of the sales have already started. SweetShoppe is the only one I am still WAITING for!

Robin said...

Hope you had a fun NSD Meredith! I finally got all my zips downloaded and organized today. Crazy! LOL!