Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where did Thomas & I meet?
We were in college. We met on the front porch of his house. My roommate had a crush on him and took me home with her one weekend and she wanted me to meet this amazing, really hot guy! Oops!

Take a stab at my middle name?
Porter

Take a stab at my middle name BEFORE I got married?
Raye

Do I smoke?
Ew. No.

Color of my eyes?
Brown

Do I have any siblings?
FOUR of them!

Name two siblings!
Jacob, Angie, Ashley & Shelby

What's one of my favorite things to do?
digiscrap, take pictures, read, crochet, knit

What's my favorite type of music?
90s alternative rock... but I do like everything from RATM to country to classic rock

In person, am I shy or outgoing?
Shy at first, but then you can't shut me up once you get to know me! :)

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
I follow the rules, except for dumb rules!

Any special talents?
scrapbooking

How many children do I have?
TWO, Hannah & Ainsley

If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that I would bring?
It would be a toss-up between my bikini & my laptop...

What size shoes do I wear?
Eight

What are my favorite kind of shoes?
flip-flops (I do love spiky heels!)

What is my favorite color?
RED!

Scores:
Aleisha 14
Alishia 11
Amber 15
Amy 10
Angie 16
ASHLEY 17!!!
Mary 14
Mish 9
Rach 9


And the winner is ASHLEY!!! She's my sister, she better know this stuff! :) Ash, let me know if you want a blog header or a scrapbook page! Love ya!

This was really fun! I enjoyed reading what you guys thought were my favorites! I must say I was pretty impressed by your guesses! Some of you guys only know me through my blog! :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

WOW! Well done Ashley!!!

RealRach said...

hey, I didn't do too bad for only 'knowing' you for a few months via blogging! I do read your blog!

Congrats to the sister...you better know this stuff!! LOL

Can I ask? Why did your middle name change?

Amy said...

LOL, I beat Rach and I just "met" you! Teehee...off to go brag now! Just kidding...

Amy said...

OH PS: I may have to steal this idea fron you... it was fun!

chrissy said...

crap! I was going to play and I forgot. I totally would have won. :) (if I would have cheated... heh heh)