Monday, April 21, 2008

a couple of *new* things by me!

I don't have credits for these right now, but I just thought I would post them so you can see what I have been working on this week. I haven't done a ton of scrapping, but what I have done has been pretty detailed. Just so guys know, most of the layouts I post here were done at least one week prior to being posted. I try not to post layouts until the products have been released into the stores. So, just because you see 20 layouts doesn't mean I have actually done 20 layouts that day! They could be saved up from the last 3 weeks! :)

The above layout features mostly Krystal Hartley products. This a sneak peek into some of her Potato Bar products at PolkaDotPotato this week! :) This is one of the things that I offer in my business. I can create an image like this with your kids' photo(s). And they don't have to be nakey! :) This one is a 12x12, but I can create pretty much any size. Each piece of art is unique. This particular page is for my personal scrapbook, so there are some non-commercial use products in there. But not many. :)


The above layout is all Natalie Bird products. Aren't they cute? I love those pictures of Ainsley. Don't mess with that girl's licorice!



This is actually a 16x16 print that I made today to hang above my kitchen table. I still have to have it printed. I didn't keep a credits list for this one, but a good bit of the products are Krystal Hartley... some SaraAmarie... some Amy Sumrall... the flowers, trees & house are templates by Aja Abney... some Dani Mogstad... some Natalie Bird... some Michelle Coleman... some Molly DeCrow... stitches by Melissa Bennett... and even some Christine Smith. I think that's everything. If you see someone I missed, let me know. And pretty much everything is scrap-for-hire friendly. So, if you want me to create something like this for you, I can!

7 comments:

chrissy said...

Those are so cute. I love Ainsley's bum. :)

ashli kay wolf said...

i LOVE the home sweet home one..omg..that is PRECIOUS! i love it..i am SOOO gonna do that! :) thanks for the inspiration! you ROCK girlfriend! xoxo

Aleisha said...

I LOVE the first LO with ainsley. BEAUTIFUL! You do amazing work.

Krystal Hartley said...

I don't know how you manage to get so much done! This is ADORABLE!! Where will you get it printed? I'm actually using Misty's latest for some home decor stuff since my living room is in those colors (more or less). I get to work on that now that I've got my stuff uploaded to the bar!

Meredith said...

I print at AdoramaPix. They are actually closed through the 28th for Passover, but that gives me some time to finish creating a few things to bundle postage. 16x20 prints are $4.95 with postage of $6.95 for sizes that large. But your entire order is in that $6.95 shipping. They do a really good job. They do clip about 1/4", though.

Amy said...

You are a genius! I can't believe how beautiful these all are, holy cow! I am so in awe right now.

Mitanoff said...

Hello:
I just wanted to let you know how much your "Fairy Fantasy" (naked baby with ribbon on bum) page inspired me. It's the first time I have every bought products based on an example! Since I totally scraplifted it (my own personal use) I felt that I had to let you know. It's my first "scraplift" so I feel kinda funny about doing it.

I tried finding fantasy creature cutouts (mermaid, fairy etc) but couldn't. I actually went out and bought coloured pencils to do my own. Anyway, thanks again. Absolutely magical!
Mit