Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Layout with Krystal Hartley's designs


this is a picture of a few of the kids from my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary celebration last summer. anyone know who ALL of these kids are? lol! Some of them are my cousins and some of them are my cousins' children. I want to be able to put names in my scrapbook, though! lol! Mary & Kristi, help me out here! Ainsley is the baby in the carseat. I think the one in the swing is Lyndsey's... maybe?

supply list:
beads (recolored), paper: inspired by {rachel} exclusively at the PDP Potato Bar
doodled flower: inspired by {ashli} exclusively at the PolkaDotPotato Potato Bar
sculpted glass: nature at PolkaDotPotato, FaithSisters and purplepaperflowers
alpha: Lilac Twilight from the April collab at purplepaperflowers
little black alpha, recolored at PolkaDotPotato, FaithSisters, & purplepaperflowers
Build Your Own Dragonfly at purplepaperflowers


cardboard frame: saraamarie at sweetshoppedesigns

2 comments:

ashli kay wolf said...

this tOTaLLy cracks me up...i can't WAIT to show you all the cousins in the picture that will be taken of all kane and hunny's cousins..there are SO many ofthem and i doubt that even their own grandparents would be able to identify them...love that! anywho..cute page OF COURSE.you rock sista..xoxo.ash

Mary said...

um, Ambi, Corrine, Canon, Adah, Hannah, Ainsley and Eli... yep that pretty much covers the ones I know!! lol. Sorry. I would had a better percentage if Marys kids were there. ;)