Monday, April 21, 2008

five more sets of blinds clean!

only four more to go tomorrow!

I got up this morning, scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom, cleaned the blinds, dusted woodwork and windowsills, cleaned windows, made lunch, picked up the car at the dealership, stopped and got a Coke, came home, hung the blinds, scrubbed the bathtub (again!) and now I am done for the day! Well, as soon as dinner is cooked and cleaned up.

So, this is going to be a good week for tv! CSI Miami on Tuesday, LOST! & Grey's Anatomy on Thursday. I should get some good scrapping done!

Ainsley's fever is down, but her nose is running like a faucet. And she is one cranky little chica! I can't believe that my baby is going to be ONE YEAR OLD this week! I'm so sad!

7 comments:

ashli kay wolf said...

happy birthday {a} !!! i am SOO pumped up about this week's TV schedule! my heart is LEAPING! chat later chicka.ash

Melinda said...

Goo, Meredith! you got a bunch done today- sorry the little one is still sick though :( I'm avoiding the pile of dirty dishes in my sink at the moment- forget about trying to clean the blinds LOL!

Kathryn said...

A year old already!?
You scrubbed your bathroom TWICE in one day? I'm impressed. I could use a bit of your motivation...

Aleisha said...

Amazing how time flys, isn't it? they grow way to fast. I'm still in shock Rylan starts school in the fall.

Brown Family said...

A year old!?! Happy Birthday Ainsley!!!

Mary said...

You need a break! Wow that was a lot of cleaning. But at least you get to have some down time and veg out a little. Enjoy. :) Can't wait for Greys!!!!!

And Happy Birthday Ainsley!!!

chrissy said...

I know you still feel like cleaning bathrooms, right? well, i've got TWO you're welcome to start on... i'll even let you babysit for me while you do it so i can go grocery shopping... whaddayasay???