Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Soooooo busy!

Sorry for not blogging much lately. I have been seriously busy the last couple of weeks. We were supposed to go to the cabin last weekend, but Thomas wasn't feeling well. Anyway... it's going to be a really busy couple of weeks. My mom is coming out to visit me (okay, not really me) in a couple of weeks. She is actually flying out to meet up with Ashley and help her drive to Chicago. Then my dad will help her drive the rest of the way to DC for the summer. But Ruthie is staying with me for a couple of days. We are going to wait until she is here to officially celebrate Ainsley's birthday. That gives me an extra week to get everything ready! :) So here are some fun pictures!


my little girl doing her new favorite thing... drinking a bottle! who woulda thought? Seriously, I have been power-packing Ainsley's baby food and her formula. She is drinking at least one, usually two, bottles a day. She is still waking up every three hours to eat. And she is STARVING when she wakes up. I tried to add cereal to her bottle today hoping she would nap longer, but it didn't help. In fact, she only napped for 30 minutes. And that, my friends, is not long enough for that cranky kid!

ainsley eating cheerios. she looks so much like her dad in this picture!

I was trying to take a picture of my cute girls together, but Ainsley would NOT cooperate! She is way too wiggly & Hannah hates to look at the camera.

Hannah was supposed to give a talk in Primary last Sunday. We went down to the Primary room a little early to practice. Let's just say that I gave a GREAT one minute talk on prophets.


We went to the park on Sunday after church to take pictures of the girls in their matching dresses. Can't tell the dresses match. And neither of them would cooperate. We lost Ainsley's bow somewhere in the car ride over.

And that's it for today...

9 comments:

Aleisha said...

They are getting so big and beautiful. Sweet pictures. =o)

Angie said...

I LOVE this post! Especially the picture of Hannah practicing her talk. That is probably the cutest thing ever!!! If only they would have given her a talk on dora or dragons, maybe she would have done it.

I also REALLY love the last one of Ainsley and Hannah together. They are ADORABLE!!! And Ainsley's hair is getting so long. Love it. Love it.

Mary said...

I love the talk picture!!! LOL! Eli hasn't had to do that before. I'm sure he will be the same as her. Your girls are so beautiful.

kayemeff said...

They are so cute! I didn't realize that Ainsley's hair is so much lighter than Hannah's. Was Hannah's hair lighter when she was a baby? All of my kids have light hair like Ainsley's and they didn't get it from me ;) Well from what I can see the dresses are BEAUTIFUL :)

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha! I laughed at the photo and the sentance about you giving a talk in primary. :)

Brown Family said...

I love the face of Hannah at the park with Ainsley. Too cute!

Maybe next time Hannah will give her talk in Primary. Isabelle hasn't been asked yet. I am not sure how she would do. Funny to think about.

That will be fun with your mom for a couple of days. Kind of of topic, but did they have any problems with the earthquake in IL? We felt the after shock here this morning.

Amy said...

Could they be any cuter???? Holy cow! Our littles ones are about the same age, Sophie just turned 11months. She has a 6-8 oz bottle every 3 hours still. No where near ready to give it up! Not at night though, holy cow I would go insane if she were still getting up at night to eat!

I love these photos, they are stunning!

chrissy said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much Crainslers looks like Tom in those first two pictures!

Hannah didn't look too excited to be giving a talk, did she? ;)

Krystal Hartley said...

My Avery never slept...unless she was sleeping with us. She was my first and I was determined to do everything right (you know...avoiding all the pitfalls and mistakes other parents were making since I knew EVERYTHING about being a mom LOL). I went two whole months as a newborn letting her sleep in her own crib...crying herself to sleep...etc. She never slept. I would even fall asleep sitting in the rocker next to her bed patting her butt. I finally gave up and laid down with her. Ah! Sweet relief. So night after nigh, nap after nap, we rocked her to sleep and then put her in our bed when she woke up a few hours later. That was a pattern until she was about 16 months old at which point we moved to a new house where she had a new room and went right to sleep. Never had any problems since.

Love your Clash LO...so cute!